- Ability to understand and analyze client's objectives, conducting user research, research best practices, understand trends and apply that in architecting solutions.
- Ability to create Information Architecture, low and high fidelity wireframes, innovative and robust task flows and user journeys.
- Take part in ideation, planning and prioritisation and Contribute meaningfully towards generating fresh, creative ideas/concepts/solutions and taking them to the finish line with a strong eye for detail.
- Familiarity with tools like Figma/XD, Invision and Whimsical, some of the most important tools in our workflow.
- You should have excellent communication and presentation skills. The ability to clearly articulate design decisions, concepts and ideas within a larger context to the team and to the clients.
- Put processes in place to ensure a super smooth handover of wireframes to the visual design team to take the project further.
- Good communication and team skills are essential.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast environment and work systematically under pressure. Work effectively in a dynamic environment, juggle multiple projects, and prioritize work.
- Continuously be updated and scout for new trends in interaction design. Find multiple opportunities to use them for projects.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in UX design.
- Basic level understanding of technology stacks including HTML5, CSS.
- Ability to gather and synthesize information quickly and efficiently.
- Experience with major design tools including Figma, Adobe XD, Whimsical and Invision etc.
We think that you can do your best with the freedom to experiment, and a sense of ownership of your work.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying